Hostels life are really great and one of the best moment to experience. Being a traveler, they provide us with a shelter that’s comfortable, sociable and fun (hostels are the most effective spot to meet other travelers). Best of all, the price of hostels are cheap.
If you are looking to stay in a hostel in berlin, then you are lucky to because you have many chances to travel to amazing tourist spots. To find such a hostel in berlin, you can research and compare prices of the hostels offered online by visiting www.venustourist.com/cheap-hostels-in/berlin-hostel/
You have to keep in mind that you have to manage and sacrifice lots of thing in your hostels. All roommates will not be your choice, so you have to keep your mind cool at any troubling moment. After all it’s not your home.
Here’s our guide to making friends when staying in hostels, and more importantly, keeping them!
TOP TEN TIPS ON GETTING AN IDEAL HOSTEL DORM LOVER
– Don’t Shout on any roommates without any reason because at the end of the day you have to stay together. So try to solve any problem together.
– keep your place clean so others can follow suit.
– Don’t switch the lights on after around 11pm and before about 8am.
– If you have an early start in the day, bunch everything the night before to avoid a lot of huffs and puffs from around the room.
– Keep it friendly, say ‘hi’ to everyone.
– Always Try not make noise at night or disturb your roommates.
– You should not bring any kinds of drug or narcotics of any kind.
– A hostel is a self-service; so it’s time to do your own work by your own.
– Just for your safety always inform in the reception if you will return late at night.
– No rubbishing the places as your new room mates might be checking in anytime.
– No sexy time in the hostel dorm!
There are lots of rules but I am sharing top ten tips. So just follow these basics tips and sure you can be an ideal hostel dorm mate.