To most of the people, the sky is the only limit. To the people who love Aviation industry, the sky is their home. In childhood, we all have a dream to become pilot when we saw the airplanes in the sky. The aviation industry is used to be every child’s dream once.
These days, we have seen lots of people want to go in aviation sector due to the range of opportunities. It is a growing and vast sector that offers a wealth of opportunities to candidates. It is easy to find airline jobs opportunities in this sector. The aviation sector includes all the facets of aviation like which includes airline, training institutions etc.
Steps to make a career in Aviation:
- Take proper education: There is a huge number of career options in the airline, choose one for you and start your education in this. There are various institutions and colleges in India which offers best education and degree to candidates. You can choose your degree program in following stream like Air-hostess, Flight attendant, Air traffic controller, Technicians, Pilot, Airline doctor, Traffic controller etc. It all depends on your interest and skills.
- Start getting training: Whatever post you are selected for your career you need to take a proper training from any reputed institute. In training gain more knowledge and experience.
- Fulfill physical requirements: To get a job in airline you need to be fulfilling the physical requirements of that industry. Like you need to clear many tests. Eye test, age requirement, Strength requirement, Medical fitness, average height all the necessary to make a position in the airline.
- Clear FAA test: It is a Federal Aviation Administration examination which is must to receive a certification. This is a practical test which is conducted to for performing a background check of the applicant.
- Make a strong Resume: To get a better job you need to put the focus on your resume also. Put everything on your resume that may help you in landing a job.
- Prepare for interview: After completion of your educational training, it is time to prepare for the interview. Must focus on everything which is necessary for cracking an interview. There are several rounds are conducted by them, check for the interview questions and tips on the internet for preparation.
- Browse Jobs: If you really want to get a job then, start searching for the job vacancies in your interesting job profile. Every day there is a huge number of vacancies are offered by different companies check for the latest vacancies and start applying for the jobs.
These are some steps to start a career in Airline. Identify your strength and skills then, start preparation for grabbing the job opportunity in your dream company. The airline offers different types of jobs, such as air hostess, flying stewards, customer care executives, air ticketing professional, operation executive, aviation administrator, cabin crew, commercial pilot, aerospace engineer, and cargo manager. Fly high and make your dream come true.